• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Recent apps, home and back

Onkamo

Lurker
Sep 25, 2022
My tablet is Samsung Tab S7 FE with Android 12 and One UI version 4.1.1. After last update the desktop changed.

Earlier the icons at the bottom: recent apps, home and back, were in the middle of screen. Now they are on the right side of the bottom line, which is very annoying: you very often accidiently touch those icons.

Any possibilities to move those icons back to center of bottom line?

Attachments

• capture_1664950749481.jpg
    capture_1664950749481.jpg
    366.6 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
so just a bit of FYI.....One UI is samsung's stock launcher. it is basically a skin that lies on top of the android os and it is what samsung does to seprate other android phones. most manufacturers will do this. so when an update occurs and it updates One UI, your phone might look different. it is why i never use One UI on any of my samsung devices.

Nova is my favorite launcher. ADW is also another favorite around here, but i like Nova better. look into getting Nova Prime as well. it is a one time purchase key that unlocks soooooooo much more customizations. it is super cool.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teslacoilsw.launcher.prime

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones