1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Recent voice call issue - outgoing sound cutting off.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by vincentp, Dec 22, 2009.

1. vincentp

vincentp Android Expert

I'm wondering if anybody else has experienced this issue. It doesn't happen all of the time, and I can't seem to reproduce it. It only started recently - within the last few days.

On some calls, after talking for a minute or so, the person on the other end will just not be able to hear me anymore. The call is still connected, and I can hear them just fine, but I end up having to disconnect and call them back due to the strange muting problem.

Anyone else experience this lately? I haven't installed any new apps recently - minus updates - so I'm not sure it's an app conflict. Just trying to pinpoint the issue and see if I'm the only one.

2. chippy

chippy Well-Known Member

I have had this issue too, but only when I have just taken my phone off the charger. It's like they can't hear me but I can hear them fine.

3. ceruti82

ceruti82 Member

4. vincentp

vincentp Android Expert

I just noticed that thread. I apologize for the duplicate, didn't do my research beforehand.

Motorola Droid Forum

The Motorola Droid release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, 256GB RAM, processor, and 1400mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews