1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Recharg3d RLS1ish

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by DaRayvn, Sep 3, 2011.

1. DaRayvn

DaRayvn Android Enthusiast

mmmmkkk...that was really wierd....i just attempted to flash that rom and it went all the way through the boot animation and sat there for like a min then all of a sudden my screen was BLACK.....you could press the power button and the home,menu,back,search buttons on the bottom of the phone would light up but nothing would pop up on the screen at all....had to pull the battery just to turn my phone off and get into recovery....

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

that seems odd. try wiping dalvik cache and cache and reboot.

3. DaRayvn

i did that after the first attempt....did the same thing....i went back and wiped the sdcard, copied the superwipe back over, along with the rom....wiped cache, dalvik, and data 3x each and flashed superwipe 2x....flashed the rom again and still did the same thing....maybe just a bad download...i just flashed Mik3d beta1 and no problems whatsoever...just odd cuz i've NEVER had a bad download when i do it on my computer....

4. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

bad downloads happen from time to time. it happens.

5. DaRayvn

Ok this is really getting irritating.....i have downloaded this rom 3 seperate times thinking it might be a bad download and it WILL NOT FLASH....i get a black screen every single time.....has anyone had problems flashing the new one?? im wondering if it had something to do with having the new Radios....i wouldnt think so cuz i can flash mik3d just fine and cm7 just fine....i dunno...

woooossssaaaaaaaa

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews