1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Recieving Text Images from an iPhone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by harryhoudini, Jan 5, 2013.

1. harryhoudini

harryhoudini Lurker
    None

Jan 5, 2013
    Ok new to this bought an S3 today - one problem seems to be a common one, reveiving images as Slideshows rather than as single images. But another one I have is that I can't get images from a friends iPhone, asks me to download and then says it can't....any help out there

also haven't tried so far but can you save images in the gallary in different folders (so i can hide some from easy viewing)

Advertisement

2. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

Aug 9, 2010
    Spacecorp Test Pilot
    Dimension Jumping
    Hi harryhoudini, and welcome to AF :)

I don't know the S3 myself, so its messaging app may have different options to mine. But once you have saved an image you can move it wherever you like. If there isn't a file manager on the phone then just download one from the Play Store (I use ES File Explorer myself, but there are many others).

I barely use MMS, but one problem people often have when moving from iPhone to Android is that their friends are still trying to use iPhone-only messaging methods, often without realising. Otherwise I guess check image sizes and the settings of your message app, but if the problem is only with an iPhone owner it may be worth looking at what they are doing.

Good luck, and welcome again :)
    Hadron

3. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator
    None

Sep 5, 2012
    Male
    Civil Engineer
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Welcome to the forums :D

Feel free to visit your device forum if you are looking for some specific device support: Samsung Galaxy S3 - Android Forums

Thanks for joining :)