1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Recobering contacs

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by neuntoter, Jan 14, 2014.

1. neuntoter

neuntoter Lurker
    None

Jan 14, 2014
    Hello everyone
    I accidentally fractured the screen on my S3 but my entire contact lis was sincroniced because the google G was next to the contac, but now than I have sincronized another pone (a xperia arc) there isn

Advertisement

2. Rukbat

Rukbat Android Expert
    None

Jan 16, 2012
    Male
    Being retired and writing Tasker tasks.
    Fayetteville, NC, USA
    The phone will sync all contacts that were Google contacts. (Go to Google Contacts and you'll see.) The contacts that weren't Google contacts? A good dealer would plug in a temporary screen long enough to change those to Google contacts, then sync them. Because unless you already have a remote control program (like MyPhoneExplorer) already installed, that's the only way you're going to get them off the S3.

3. tensazan

tensazan Android Enthusiast
    None

Apr 21, 2011
    Indiana
    You may also have to go into contacts ->menu -> view, and select different lists of contacts to show.

Also, I don't know if they have them where you live, but it seems most sites that sell phones here in the US have devices that can transfer contacts, photos, etc from an old device to a new one (though it's usually done through Bluetooth, and I don't know of they can do it via a cable if Bluetooth can't be enabled), so you may check with electronics stores near you to see if they offer services like that.