1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Recommend a Gaming Headset

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by ThaiBoy02, May 17, 2011.

1. ThaiBoy02

ThaiBoy02 Well-Known Member

I was taking a look at some gaming headsets recently. I have a decent surround sound system but when it gets late on the evening I dont wanna bother other people that might be trying to get some rest. SO........... Turtlebeach? Tritton? Please recommend me a headset and WHY you would recommend them? OH and lastly between $150-$200

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. SilverDroid

SilverDroid Well-Known Member

Not sure on prices as we live in different countries but have a look at the G930... Its sick :D

3. smoky

smoky Member

Don't know much bout this..but I heard turtle beach makes some good ones..I'm thinking of getting my self ones also but once I can afford em and do some research on em..good luck on finding a nice one

4. SilverDroid

SilverDroid Well-Known Member

G930 G930 G930 :D

It has real-time voice morphing which is nice for spooking people in games or on skype lol

Programmable key buttons

Wireless

Has virtual surround

I'm sure there's more but I'm too tired to think atm. Is def a worthy contender though :)

5. TurtleBeaches X41. If you cant afford those just make sure you get Beaches :)

6. WBMc36

WBMc36 Android Enthusiast

I would disagree. I have had nothing but problems from my turtle beaches. I had the tritton ax 720s, and they are a quality headset, the Astro A40s are supposed to be top of the line, but they are also 250$.
    Currently my turtle beach dx11's have been fairly crappy compared to the trittons. They are lighter and comfortable, but the sound is a joke, and the dolby sound processor it comes with does not do surround sound justice by any means. I emailed turtle beach about the problems i have with them. I am using the razer onza controller and when it vibrates it sends the game sound muffled through the microphone causing my friends to complain constantly. Turtle beach told me not to use a wired controller and there is sometimes feedback.
    I am thinking about buying the tritton axpro's but honestly if you are on a budget and the trittons end up fitting your head properly they are most likely your best bet.

7. Rudedawg

Rudedawg Android Expert