• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Recommend a good armband for running?

flu13

Android Enthusiast
Nov 23, 2009
Anyone used a sports armband with their Moment? There are, of course, dozens made for the iPhone, but I wonder how well those would work with the moment. Some are likely rather generic, but then others are probably custom-fit to the iPhone.

I picked up the Belkin iPhone armband holder the other day for $20 at Target. It works but it's a really really really tight fit. I saw a few generic ones online advertising they would work with the moment but they looked pretty cheap. The Belkin has a neoprene type material in the back and I was able to stretch it enough to make the phone slide in/out pretty easy so I think it will work out well.

I think this is the one I have:
Belkin Components iPod Touch 2G Sports armband -Black (F8Z384) : Target

Reactions: flu13
Upvote 0
The buttons were easy to access and the touchscreen was about as responsive as i would expect it would be through a piece of plastic--i was able to start the running app fairly easy. I wouldn't expect someone would play with th ephone much once their out for a run, probably just start some music or whatever and head down the road and it works fine fo rthat purpose. just make sure you stretch the neoprene around the edges and it'll fit fine.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones