• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Recommend a Sense ROM without any headset bugs

Currently have LeeDrOid's 2.4.1 rom, but have just discovered this morning there is a known bug with using headsets - phone/text sounds don't work after using a headset and unplugging and confirmed with a search of the xda thread/wiki comments. Reboot solves the problem, but as I use my phone to listen to tunes on commute it's a bit of a pain - especially when i forget. Pity as i liked the rom.

So can you seasoned rom testers/users recommend a sense rom that works ok with headsets? Probably prefer Froyo given the call delays being experienced in GB eg Insertcoin HD/Z, but happy to try a GB one to see if i get any delay. Main thing for me is resolving headset compatibility issue so I don't miss calls.

Thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones