• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Recommend me a good music app/widget

I never tried MixZing before but I like Meridian media player. It's cool because it plays both audio and video and seems to play 720p videos a lot smoother than Rockplayer. RockPlayer sucks at playing 720p videos. It also plays Midi files which is cool. Sound player on Vibrant also plays Midi files but for some reason the stock music player doesn't seem to play midi files. I could be wrong but that seems weird.

Upvote 0
Can anyone recommend me a good music app, preferably with a widget?
So you rather have a widget on one screen , and have to go back to that screen ever time you have to change the song ???? .. and not have the widget in the notification bar , where you can have access to it any time( not having to go back to that one screen with the widget )...
other than displaying alblum art on your home screen , I don't get it .......

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones