• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Recommend the best tempered glass for the 6p

DCJ1975

Aug 16, 2016
Hello,

I'm trying to find the best or most recommend tempered glass screen protector for the Nexus 6p out there. I've searched Amazon and I found that quite a few of them got high marks which makes it even tougher to pick and go with one kind. I would however like to find one that comes in a two pack or three pack for back up. Anyone have any suggestions on which through Amazon to go with? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I ended up ordering this one. It comes in a two pack so I'll have a back up. I've used it before I remember but I don't recall much else about it. It got excellent ratings on Amazon though. Reason I know I ordered it before is on Amazon prime it will tell you the date and month it was last purchased and this said September 26th 2016 so ironically basically 12 months exactly to the exact date ago is when I originally owned my other Nexus 6p which was my favorite color silver but in a 32g. I remember I bought it from Best buy for $399 and I bought this one brand new too but in a 64g this time but only had to pay $150. Best deal I've ever gotten on a phone before.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170926-190039.png
    Screenshot_20170926-190039.png
    707.1 KB · Views: 284
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones