• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Recommendation of app to easily handwrite in jpg files in different colors?

mickael28

Nov 3, 2011
Hello guys,

I've got a Samsung Note 1 (N7000) and I have a basic need, but I've been trying for the whole day to find an app to help me and I cannot find anything.

I have a bunch of .jpg files in a folder, and I just wanted an app that allows me to take notes manually with my s-pen in different colors. So if there's an app that allows you to easily change between color pens and pictures, that would be ideal.

The apps I keep on seeing on the market are defined as professional photo editing, they've got loads of filters, etc... but I've not seen one that allows me to do something as basic as the above.

As a note, my mobile doesn't have the official Samsung OS version, so I've not been able to try with the original apps designed for the s-pen as they're not installed in my version of CyanogenMod...

Thanks for any tip!!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones