• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Recommended Accessories For The Lucid

blumeany

Feb 8, 2012
Put in my order the other day with Amazon with the .01 deal. For anyone who already has the phone, what kind of accessories have you purchased? Anything you'd recommend? I'm looking for some sort of cover/case. I've got one of the el cheapo rubber ones on my Incredible, but was wondering if the 2-piece snap ons were better.

I just ordered a screen protector through Ebay. With cases you either can get a silicon skin or a hard plastic snap on. I have had both on previous phones and was happy with both. Both with make the phone substantially larger. If you want a ton of protection go with Otterbox, the only downside your phone will be about 2 inches thick. I think Ebay is your best bet for price. $30 for a case at verizon is a ripoff. You can typically find cases on ebay that come with a screen protector for less that $5 shipped and they do the job just fine.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones