1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Recommended me a Rom!! I am a Sky Raider 3.5 User !!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by xintensex, Apr 17, 2011.

1. xintensex

xintensex Well-Known Member

I am looking for a new rom with a good battery plus a good looking UI Sense? Thanks ​

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. YamiYaiba

YamiYaiba Well-Known Member

Battery is hit and miss depending on the kernel, but Warm Z Twopointtwo is good. Use the nightlies though. Much better than RLS1 version. I used to be on Skyraider too....until it melted down on me.

3. dragonsamus

dragonsamus Android Enthusiast

Check out incredibly re-engineered. It's really stable and nice looking.

4. RawlingsSc

RawlingsSc Android Expert

Skyraider 4.0 coming very soon. Not sure about battery yet, of course, but I'm really looking forward to trying it out.

5. WBMc36

WBMc36 Android Enthusiast

i used sky raider athena for a little while, and have been running the CM7 nightlies pretty exclusively. Just some thoughts of things i was thinking of trying out, that i maybe didnt give enough time to when i first rooted.
    Warm Z two point two
    Incredibly re-engineered
    Redemptive Revolution(ran the sensless version for awhile)
    saw a rom called Magnolia on xda that looked nice and seemed like people liked
    Incredibly Re-engineered Z
    or possibly Liquid Metal

Those are on my list to try out, i have been on CM for awhile and got out of the loop on what other roms are being developed as most of the above have been around for awhile.

6. bowerman

bowerman Guest

Are there and gingerbread 2.3 roms using sense? Or is that not possible yet?

7. Beatlesfan

Beatlesfan Well-Known Member

Nothing yet.

OP: I'd give incROM a try if you haven't. IncROM and Sky Raider 3.5 are my favorites right now. Sky Raider 4.0 will be released on Easter according to ihtfp69. I'm on incROM 1.6 right now and couldn't be happier. The dev, lllboredlll, is very attentive to input from users in his xda post as well. I'd link to it, but xda is undergoing maintenance right now.

8. JPiLLa

JPiLLa Newbie

I'm going to throw a vote out there for Cyanogen Mod 7. I previously ran Virtuous 2.3 up until a month ago when I started to play around with newer roms. I tried Warm Z Twopointtwo and wasn't all that impressed so I loaded up CM7. I like it because I feel like I have a new phone with all of the new updated graphics. I would recommend giving the 7.0 final version a try for a few days and if you don't like it, Nandroid back to your current rom and load a different one.

EDIT: oops you said Sense! Missed that when scanning through. IMO, Sense is way over rated. I've been using Launcher Pro for quite a while now. Still give CM7 a try!

9. TokedUp

TokedUp Android Enthusiast

skyraider 4 is out and its the best sense rom hands down.

HTC Droid Incredible Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible release date was April 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

April 2010
Release Date
Reviews