1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Apps Record video with auto send fucntion

Discussion in 'Android Development' started by AnonymousGroup, Jun 16, 2016.

1. AnonymousGroup

None

Mar 17, 2014
    Male
    So my question may not be very clear but i shall try my best. Ive searched a lot around the net and couldnt find what i was looking for. But i have an app, kind of like snap chat, and it works fine. I want to be able to receive a video from someone, play it, my phone record a video on my end, and send it back to the sender. My dilemma is being able to record the video in the background while im watching their video and then it automatically sending the video back to them. It would even work with the sender being able to choose whether or not they want to send it by pressing a send button. Any advice would work. Thanks devs!

Advertisement

2. LV426

LV426 I say we take off and nuke this place from orbit

Oct 16, 2015
    Male
    Software developer
    South West of England
    Do you have any code for this?

#2 LV426, Jun 17, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2016
  3. AnonymousGroup

None

Mar 17, 2014
    Male
    Sure do. The app works fine. I can record a video and send it to a friend, kinda like Snap. I want him or her to watch the video i send them, and the app itself record their reaction to the video and send it back to me. Thats the part i cant figure out. I cant figure out how to record in the background and then it be able to send it back to that specific user.