• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Recording Videos

SerenityIV

Lurker
Aug 28, 2011
Hello! I have a few questions regarding shooting video. I have a Droid 4, which claims to shoot 1080p. Not entirely sure if it's that good, but whatever. I'm interested in starting up a vlog, but am running into multiple questions. Let's say I want to record a vlog for the day. That requires multiple videos of starting and stopping. I want to upload one solid video to youtube. How do I link all of these clips together? I tried using Windows Media Maker, but it absolutely destroyed the quality somehow. Also, is there a quicker, easier way to convert the G3P standard video or whatever to one it can read? It would take forever to convert 25 or so clips to mp4 or whatever, then have to import each individual video to Windows Media Maker, and then have to save it into one file. Is there an easier way to do all this?

In summary, I just want to record multiple videos, make them into one, and upload the file to youtube for a vlog/video cast series. Not to mention the 1080p files take up a huge amount of space, so I have to figure out how to do this efficiently without a whole lot of hassle. Thanks for the help!!! :D

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones