• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help recover bookmarks?

sandyl

Lurker
Dec 5, 2013
Phone is HTC One S- browser is the one that came with the phone; it's just called 'internet' -
I deleted my internet browser data and thus lost my bookmarks. (I was having sms load problem so went into settings-apps-all and deleted data on a number of apps bc I thought it was a memory use problem. I think the sms thread was too long, so I backed up and deleted and that works, now).
Is there any way to recover the bookmarks? I have my privacy settings set to backup, but hadn't set up google or dropbox to store. I do have a google account and when I first opened the browser after data delete google recognized me.
Are they there somewhere? Thanks!

I deleted data in my internet app (HTC One S) - lost the bookmarks. Are they in a db file on my phone I can get to? Thanks-

welcome to AF!!!!!!!!!!

i moved you to the htc one s forum for better views with those who have your device.

just curious though what browser are you using? some will save bookmarks to the sd card, but you will have to manually set that.

Upvote 0
welcome to AF!!!!!!!!!!

i moved you to the htc one s forum for better views with those who have your device.

just curious though what browser are you using? some will save bookmarks to the sd card, but you will have to manually set that.
The browser came on the phone, it's just called 'internet'- after that there's a long version no. but no other info re what type it is.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones