• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Recover deleted music

Redmoon080

Lurker
Nov 7, 2017
Does anybody know if there is a way to recover deleted music? An associate at a Cricket store supposedly moved all my music to my sd card but not a single song can be found...either on the sd card or my phone! 400+ songs just disappeared! Any help or suggestions would be appreciated...

How are you trying to find the songs? Through the media player?

I'm also very curious how you determined your music library is indeed gone. If you're just using a media player app it might be stuck on the original folder location, and/or not detecting the new location on your microSD card. Take a look at its Settings menu if there's any option to manually redirect its auto-detection functionality.
I don't know if LG includes any kind of file manager app on its Stylo phones but if not install one like this 'File Expert' app and do a thorough assessment of your microSD card to confirm your files are or are not there.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=xcxin.filexpert&hl=en

Reactions: mactolandblankets
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones