1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Recover deleted photos vids

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Chipstak, Jun 18, 2017.

1. Chipstak

Chipstak Well-Known Member

Looking for an app to recover deleted photos or vids .... I haven't needed to recover any yet... but if i ever need to... what is the best app to do so...?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Dannydet

Dannydet Extreme Android User

Google photos saves pics and videos automatically

3. Chipstak

.. looking for an app ... don't wanna use clouds either..... Dropbox. . Google photo. .

4. Dannydet

Super backup pro from the play store

5. psionandy

psionandy Extreme Android User

If you don't need to recover now.. but are using the time to plan... don't investigate photo recovery software.

INSTEAD PLAN YOUR BACKUP STRATEGY

that way, instead of messing about with software, crossing your fingers and hoping to get lucky, you can just copy them from your backup.

Online is good.. you can encrypt if you prefer.

If not.. its harder work, but you can do it offline, and off site... you just need to do it regularly.

6. Chipstak

I jus looked at super backup pro... I didn't c anything about recovering photos.... U sure it does photos.....

7. Chipstak

Anybody tried diskdigger photo recovery from Google play......

8. Dannydet

Nix that... Super backup pro only saves data, sms, contacts, and bookmarks

9. mikedt

mikedt 你好

I know the Windows version is legit and can work. However for Android version the device apparently has to be rooted, which stands to reason for the low-level data access that file recovery requires. And if it actually works or not for encrypted EXT formatted storage, good luck! Of course if the device has been trashed and is non-operational, no recovery software will work.

#9 mikedt, Jun 18, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
  10. marcusdatago

marcusdatago Lurker

Where do you recover your photos and vids from? Is it from your phone? You may try this Android data recovery solution.

The best way is still to always backup your data. So remember to do that constantly.

11. wenso martin

wenso martin Member

Super backup pro is the best app..

12. Cora331

Cora331 Lurker

You'd better back up all your important files in advance. It can greatly reduce the possibility of losing files in your daily life. Recovering from a backup file is simpler than using a recovery tool.As for data recover tool.Samsung Data Recovery is useful.

13. HowardHodges

HowardHodges Lurker

I was also wondering if there is some app that can restore photos, but I came to the conclusion that I need to do some backups.

14. Yeah, not sure why you wouldn't want to use existing proven methods but to each their own......