• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Recover image quality after LCD Panel replacement

Menno82

Jun 26, 2017
Hi everyone,

I recently replaced my lcd panel in my Ruishida M3 LCD android projector.
Ever since the DPI are very low (read visible vertical lines) so my guess is that the new lcd panel was not recognized properly yet by the firmware and therefor not configured correctly.

This is just my theory as a novice on this matter.

I was hoping there are tech savvy members that can help me out and re(set) the correct config. The projector is supposed to be projecting 720p native resolution with 1080p support.

Thanks!

Hi everyone,

I recently replaced my lcd panel in my Ruishida M3 LCD android projector.
Ever since the DPI are very low (read visible vertical lines) so my guess is that the new lcd panel was not recognized properly yet by the firmware and therefor not configured correctly.

This is just my theory as a novice on this matter.

I was hoping there are tech savvy members that can help me out and re(set) the correct config. The projector is supposed to be projecting 720p native resolution with 1080p support.

Thanks!

Anyone? The Projector doesn't allow me to root android 4.4.4 which would allow me to change the dpi to 480 instead of 160.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones