1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

recoverdataconnectionand sdcardphotos

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by marilynlibby, Dec 16, 2013.

1. marilynlibby

marilynlibby Guest

re: Samsung I110BATS verizon carrier I lost Certificate CA Lost data connection cannot find server lost photos and videos also new to smartphone and latest technology how do i get server back and recovery sd card how do i open folders and files

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

This sounds like you have several problems here. If they started together it would help if we knew what happened immediately beforehands.

I know nothing about Verizon's network, but if you have lost photos from your SD card the most important thing is not to use the card, as you may overwrite the lost photos. Install some file recovery software on a computer (Recuva, which is free, is often recommended for Windows), mount the card on the computer using the phone or a microSD card reader, and run the recovery software. As long as the files have not been overwritten in the meanwhile you should be able to retrieve them.

You open folders and files on the phone using a file explorer app. If the phone doesn't have one, ES File Explorer is popular and free. Install from the Play Store.