• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Recovering files

I have a ZTE ZMAX PRO and the screen is shattered. I want to recover my files but all the data extraction tools either need the phone to be in usb debugging mode or dont support this particular phone. since the screen doesnt work i cant put it in usb debugging mode so im not sure what else to do.

I have a ZTE ZMAX PRO and the screen is shattered. I want to recover my files but all the data extraction tools either need the phone to be in usb debugging mode or dont support this particular phone. since the screen doesnt work i cant put it in usb debugging mode so im not sure what else to do.

Is your device connected to a Google account? If so you can leave your phone on, but you have to log in on other device and try to sync all your information to the device that's usable via Google account. I'm not sure how bad the situation is by reading your post, but I've tried this method before with the same issues and successfully completed this task.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones