• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Recovering synced data...

Hello people

I once had iPhone 4S was working fine and etc had my stuff synced to iCloud I decided to buy S3 which is awesome phone but harder to use so I switched back to iPhone somehow within both phones I had a very important contact synced to they cloud service after doing 6 hours of iPhone data recover, checking all my email contacts yet again recovering ICloud back up data from dates to dates on when its been backed after having no more plans I gave up until I opened photo app then saw a pic said to my self wait a minutes that pic was taken from samsung s3 and I member it dont use iCloud instead samsung sync but after logging on the Samsung site there was no way I could access my back up contacts like iCloud where you can access online as well doing couple of research not a good plan but to buy samsung galaxy s3 just to get one contact can anybody help me ? This is number is old friend of mine

Thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones