theonexxx

Mar 28, 2013
anyone figure this out? the ONLY thing ive gotten the phone to boot into is a HARD RESET menu, that offers nothing except an option to erase all user data. No normal options can i find, not even a download mode. All google attepmts have failed. Thank You

anyone figure this out? the ONLY thing ive gotten the phone to boot into is a HARD RESET menu, that offers nothing except an option to erase all user data. No normal options can i find, not even a download mode. All google attepmts have failed. Thank You
That's all we got, or I can find myself at least. I don't think there ever was a method to get to lgs recovery options without having twrp or cwm.

That's all we got, or I can find myself at least. I don't think there ever was a method to get to lgs recovery options without having twrp or cwm.
u are correct. after rooting phone (metropcs lg k7) and installing quick boot from playstore, booting into real recovery only yields a laid-out android guy with a red exclamation mark protruding from his chest. soo sad. either locked down, or non existant. will keep checking. thanks for reply

For Download Mode:
1. Unplug USB cable and turn phone off
2. Press and hold the Volume Up button
3. Plug in the USB cable while it is connected to a power source
4. Continue to hold the Volume Up button until Download Mode appears.

Now if only I could get a firmware image to fix this freakin phone.

my t-mobile lg k7 is stuck on logo ( soft brick ) i need also a firmware image to flash ( k33010f )
looked everywhere, noting!, even on t-mobile lg site, the firmware is not downloadable. :(
i can't get to recovery to make a hard reset, but i can get to download mode.
any help will be appreciated.

Same issue phone stuck on metro PCS screen can master reset, get into download firmware. No firmware to down load. I am going to see if I cant copy it from a friends phone and see if I can get to down load. wish me luck.

i have twrp installed and a back up! i bootlooped just on some crazy "what if i ?" because i have a previosly bricked k7. i thought i was good cause i gotworking twrp. right? WRONG. THE USUAL BUTTON COMBO GOES TO THE HARD RESET MENU BUT SO DID MY STYLO! SO I HIT YES LIKE WITH MY STYLO TO BOOT RECOVERY BUT IT JUST USEED TWRP TO FACTORY RESET MY PHONE AND NOW USB DEBUG IS UNCHECKED AND I CANT GET ADB TO BOOT INTO RECOVERY EITHER! I AM SO FRIGGIN PISSED RIGHT NOW

i have twrp installed and a back up! i bootlooped just on some crazy "what if i ?" because i have a previosly bricked k7. i thought i was good cause i gotworking twrp. right? WRONG. THE USUAL BUTTON COMBO GOES TO THE HARD RESET MENU BUT SO DID MY STYLO! SO I HIT YES LIKE WITH MY STYLO TO BOOT RECOVERY BUT IT JUST USEED TWRP TO FACTORY RESET MY PHONE AND NOW USB DEBUG IS UNCHECKED AND I CANT GET ADB TO BOOT INTO RECOVERY EITHER! I AM SO FRIGGIN PISSED RIGHT NOW

edit;
there is a thread that was recently posted that gives an unbrick method. 07/29/2016

Last edited:
No there are currently no developers working on any custom ROM's for this device as of yet.

If there are any developers working on this device - They are keeping it secret.
Staying tuned to the forums is all you can do atm.