1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Root Recovery not flashing

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by gashtou4, Aug 7, 2010.

1. gashtou4

gashtou4 New Member

Aug 7, 2010
    Hi, I have been been rooted for about a month now and i decided to unroot and see how stock froyo was. I have gotten impatient and am no longer gonna wait and rerooted my phone. I have Rom Manager installed on my phone right now and it says i have Clockworkmod 2.5.0.1 on there right now but when i reboot the phone to restore an old backup i had, it continue to get the stock android recovery. I have flashed sprecovery and clockwork multiple times and have searched all over the internet and can not find a single thing. What do I need to do to get Clockwork recovery on my droid?

EDIT: I have tried flashing old versions of Clockwork as well and those don't work either. I do have root access cause all of my root dependent apps are working fine.

EDIT #2: Got it fixed. just used an SBF to put sprecovery on and am now in the process of flashing Clockwork.

EDIT #3: Rom Manager claims to have flashed Clockwork but after a reboot into recovery, it is still sprecovery. uninstalled Rom Manager and then reinstalled it then it worked fine. got everything working.

Admin please delete

Advertisement