• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Recovery RA v1.2.3 vs RA v1.5.2

Because of the way I rooted my phone through pre-kitchen I have 2 recovery images on my SD card, v1.2.3.img and v1.5.2.img. I am running RA 1.5.2 so I assume I can just delete v1.2.3.img but want to make sure. Secondly after installing Fresh's flash patch I can delete the zip correct? Thanks for all the great info guys and gals!

once the images and roms are flashed they can be removed from the SD card..

Great! That's what I assumed but wanted to make sure, thanks. Another quick question then: there is no issue with changing Nandroid backup files in order to keep track of them. I have just been using the date they were created, but it would be easier to name them with the ROM I was using at the time.

Upvote 0
Great! That's what I assumed but wanted to make sure, thanks. Another quick question then: there is no issue with changing Nandroid backup files in order to keep track of them. I have just been using the date they were created, but it would be easier to name them with the ROM I was using at the time.

There shouldn't be an issue with renaming them. Just don't put any spaces in the name. Spaces seem to mess with the functionality of being able to load the backup

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones