• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Recovery] TWRP 2.8.6.0

Thanks for the update . However this version has a problem on my end , Getting an E/unknown error on wiping . Reverted back to 2.8.3.0 and no problems there . Also at times it would not go into recovery but would give me a multi color screen with sort of an aura around it . Hard to explain . Installed more than once and each time it did the same .

Upvote 0
Thanks for the update . However this version has a problem on my end , Getting an E/unknown error on wiping . Reverted back to 2.8.3.0 and no problems there . Also at times it would not go into recovery but would give me a multi color screen with sort of an aura around it . Hard to explain . Installed more than once and each time it did the same .
Had the same problem.

Upvote 0
When u get that funky screen pull bat then go back in to recovery I get that every now and then something to do with video driver I think .it makes since at least to me

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones