1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[RECOVERY][WORKING]CWM 5.0.2.8 now with sd-ext support for Micromax A75

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mastermind1024, May 24, 2012.

1. spidykane

spidykane Newbie

installed the recovery successfully. formatted the SD card as well but not able to mount it. it says invalid mount argument for FAT 32. ext3 not allowing. Please help Link2sd installed

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. shahabazas

shahabazas ~*~ Android Addict ~*~

Dint got u can u elaborate as if u formatted the sd card but have made partition in the CWM recovery?

3. Shrikant716

Shrikant716 Android Enthusiast

Did you made partition of ur sdcard?

4. spidykane

spidykane Newbie

i made partition to my SD card of 1GB and 256 mb (Max allowed) SWAP drive through CWM Recovery. after rebooting opened link2sd it asked me to select file system i.e. ext2, ext3, ext4 and FAT32/16 earlier i selected ext3. but it gave an error n said try FAT32 so again i tried for the same. but for FAT 32 it is giving "Mount script error Mount script cannot be created. mount: invalid argument".

Till now i was using rom given by Ninad Chaudhari. Yesterday only i have installed Version 3 Rom given by Aayush Dutta. still same result.

5. Shrikant716

Shrikant716 Android Enthusiast

use ext2.......it works fine...........

spidykane likes this.
  6. spidykane

spidykane Newbie

Thnx... i guess i was doing something wrong. it worked on new ROM.

7. sagar21653

sagar21653 Lurker

I want ur help plzzz....
    few days ago i rooted my micromax a75 and installed custom rom(ub-2) then i went to recovery and selected backup ,I think the backup was made in phone internal memory and my device got hard bricked.i again flashed the device using same procedure of flashing and the device was fine but now when i try to enter into recovery i get triangle with exclamatory mark and does not proceed further.Inorder to switch on i have to remove my battery and restart.i am having no problem with working of device but couldn't enter recovery...plz help
    thanking you in advance

8. shahabazas

Buddy your CWM recovery is no more on your device as you flashed you phone to recover it so flash the CWM again then you can go into recovery mode so just flash it and then enter into recovery mode. And the CWM backup never saved to phone memory moreover nothing is saved into phone memory other that the apps data so check your sd card if you have a clockworkmod folder if yes you have the backup else you backup was not done propely.

Hope this information helps you to understand.

sagar21653 likes this.
  9. hiraak

hiraak Well-Known Member

I m using this version of recovery very earlier with sd ext backup & restore support ......whats new now...

10. sagar21653

sagar21653 Lurker

thx for reply shahabazas .I searched for varun's CWN recovery but couldn't find it so can u plz provide the link for downloading varun's CWM recovery for micromax a75

11. shahabazas

The link is in the OP just check it.

sagar21653 likes this.
  12. amogh1988

amogh1988 Newbie

Hi Guys,
    I have a query, is this CWM capable of backup the 2 GB SD-ext, because recently i changed, my external partition and after that tried to take backup of entire ROM but every time it failed SD-EXT never was never backed up.

So again i chnaged my SD-EXT to 1 GB, now its working fine,

SO my question is this CWM is incapable of back-uping of SD-EXT of size greater than 1 GB?

Micromax A75 Forum

The Micromax A75 release date was December 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.75" inch screen, 3MP camera, MT6573 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

December 2011
Release Date
Reviews