• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Recycled Phones?

richmatthews76

Nov 23, 2013
Montana
I have been having issues in my house with dropped calls and quality. I also have a post about my extender. Verizon still has not proven its the phone and not the extender when in the house? Outside it is kind of ify.
Here is my question? Do I give up this phone which I know was new a month ago for a recycled one? To me they should have to provide a new phone if its under six months old? To me with a recycled phone you never know what you are getting? Thoughts???

What phone are you using? When we know we can move your question to the forum dedicated to it. Additional information on the problem might be found in the Verizon forum.

Refurbished phones are set back to the state they were in when they left the factory. What do you really know about the state of any phone you receive ... even a brand new one?

... Thom

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones