1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Red DNA?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Wolfedude88, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Wolfedude88

Wolfedude88 Android Expert

Anyone actually see the Verizon employee edition in red in person yet? I actually just bought one from ebay for 625 today, will be here by next week. I switched from the DNA to the Note 2, loved the battery life of it but didn't like the screen or the phone itself.

So I returned it and switched to an old phone, and I've been wanting to go back to the DNA, and since I have to pay full price I figured I would go with the red one, also comes with the fatboy wireless charging pillow.

My question is has anyone actually seen it in person and held the phone? The back material still the same? It looks like it is in the pictures, I know the J Butterfly is a different material with the white and the red.

Happy to be getting an DNA back.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Bearcats

Bearcats Android Enthusiast

I really hope you are wrong. Not really as I want to tote a Red phone, but I guess I could just get a Red case.

3. jreed2560

jreed2560 Android Expert

Here is a picture of mine. Sorry its inverted but I don't have a decent camera around to take a picture of it! lol:eek:

Attached Files:

Wolfedude88 likes this.
  4. jreed2560

jreed2560 Android Expert

Its exactly to same phone. Same feel, just a different color.

Wolfedude88 likes this.
  5. Wolfedude88

Thanks jreed, I thought it was but I was worried from looking at videos and pictures of the butterfly J.

When I saw you were the one to respond I knew instantly you would have gotten one. Is it your wife who works at Verizon?

How are you liking the color? Man its good to see you here still.

6. jreed2560

jreed2560 Android Expert

Yeah my wife works still works at a call center and I work for an indirect. I ordered mine at midnight they day they launched! How'd you know! Good to see a lot of familiar faces around. I love the red. Especially with my orange curzerlite case on it. Gives it an iridescent feel.

Attached Files:

7. Wolfedude88

Nice, how are you liking the case? I thought about getting one or just a plain red and plaid case from ebay. Not sure which one to do.

8. jreed2560

jreed2560 Android Expert

I've gone with the androidified case on my last four phones (Rez, Razr, Nexus, and now DNA) I love the feel and materials they use. And they always have orange. Which as a Tennessee fan I gotta love.

HTC Droid DNA Forum

The HTC Droid DNA release date was November 2012. Features and Specs include a 5.0" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Pro processor, and 2020mAh battery.

November 2012
Release Date
Reviews