1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Red Pause button showing on background of device screen

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by BDH10, Oct 21, 2020.

1. BDH10

BDH10 Lurker

As you can see from the images, there is a red pause button showing up on the background of the device. It is very faded. This is appearing across various apps and I assume is always here. Any ideas on what this is and why this is appearing??

Many thanks in advance!!

Attached Files:

2. Dannydet

Dannydet Extreme Android User

Not seeing it

ocnbrze likes this.
  3. BDH10

BDH10 Lurker

Aw crap... it seems as if I can't even screenshot it. It is a round red pause button that sits just about the 3 dots menu in the image. So weird.

4. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

put it in safe mode. if it disappears in safe mode then its from a 3rd party app. you will need to uninstall the app to get rid of it. what app is it? i have no idea. maybe start by deleting your most recent apps one by one until it goes away.

BDH10, Dannydet and mikedt like this.
  5. BDH10

BDH10 Lurker

Thanks for your response! I put it into safe mode but it was still showing. I have now deleted any recent apps and it is STILL showing! I am unable to screenshot it as it doesn't show on screenshot. But have taken pictures from another device.

6. BDH10

BDH10 Lurker

Images

Attached Files:

7. BDH10

BDH10 Lurker

Attached Files:

Samsung Galaxy S8 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S8 release date was April 2017. Features and Specs include a 5.8" inch screen, 12MP camera, 4GB RAM, Exynos 8895 processor, and 3000mAh battery.

April 2017
Release Date
Reviews