1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Red Triangle !! not responding to charger or USB Help please!!!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Rayaz_XL, May 18, 2011.

1. Rayaz_XL

Rayaz_XL Lurker

As stated in many threads, I have the same problem. My phone has a red triangle exclamation mark. It does not respond to any charger, or USB it's basically brain dead and i can't turn it off all it shows is that Image, please check the picture please thanks!!!!

[​IMG]

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. johnnycarrson

johnnycarrson Newbie

Are you running a stock rom from your carrier or are you using a custom rom? If you are using a custom rom did you overclock the phone?

3. Rayaz_XL

Rayaz_XL Lurker

Yes I am running totally stock ROM, i did not use custom ROM. All i did was have my cellpohne in my sweater pocket safely at room temperature and it was off. When i turned it on it showed Acer symbol on screen then went stright to the red triangle shown in the picture and stays there, it won't even charge with wall charger

4. HustlinDaily

HustlinDaily Android Expert

Unplug it from the charger, replug it to the charger and try turning it on. Keep doing that until you see a horizontal green battery charging (or the battery LED flashing). Once you see that, let it charge like that for a good hour before attempting to turn it on.

5. PyRo69

PyRo69 Lurker

:Dhey is your phone hot????? when you get that red triangle is the phone super hot or what ? i have same probelem it wont charge it almost fried my wall charger try cooling it of stick it in fridge or freezer for 2 minutes and then try plugging it in if that dont work pull battery and let phone sit for 5 mins if that doesnt work call acer and see what you can do:D