• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Redbox app?

Red reserve has disappeared again, I had to get my phone replaced so now I don't have it. I emailed the dev and got no response. I really want this app back, can anyone help me?

It stopped working for reserving movies. So it's no good anymore anyways. Just grab the official redbox app, it's free and has a couple additional features.
So no worries. You're not actually missing out on anything.

Upvote 0
It stopped working for reserving movies. So it's no good anymore anyways. Just grab the official redbox app, it's free and has a couple additional features.
So no worries. You're not actually missing out on anything.

Actually I used RedBoxer and RedReserve for a long time before Redbox ever released an app. RedReserve was MUCH better and had better kiosk bookmarking than the official Redbox app.

Upvote 0
Actually I used RedBoxer and RedReserve for a long time before Redbox ever released an app. RedReserve was MUCH better and had better kiosk bookmarking than the official Redbox app.

I did also. And I agree that it was better than the official app in a few respects.
However, I was just letting him knits that it's fruitless to pursue a copy of redreserve now.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones