• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Redbox Free Codes: Awesome App! A+

lilbballer27

Android Enthusiast
Mar 29, 2010
www.thecelldudes.com
This is a must have app for me. I did a reveiw for the movies app which is also a must have for me. So if you are a movie goer like me this is another must have app. Redbox for those of you who do not know is a box in certain stores (mine is in Giant Eagle) where you can rent movies for a dollar. Well what this app does is provided you with rental codes that give you the movies for free. It also displays what movies are available for rent at redbox movie machines. It will give you the description of the movie, run time, rating, genre, and who stars in the movie. It is a great app, because the codes have a % number of working or not so you know exactly what codes will work and which will not. Like stated before this is a must have app for all movie buffs!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones