• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root redemptive 1.8 help

nelms

Feb 3, 2010
west union sc
hey there i mentioned this once already in the 1.8 subforum. with no response so i made a new thread to see if i can get some enlightenment. the matted blue and alpha burst theme that comes with 1.8 both mess up my VVM visual voice mail. it just disappears. and when i try to d/l it from market it says no cause my phone already has it.

hey there i mentioned this once already in the 1.8 subforum. with no response so i made a new thread to see if i can get some enlightenment. the matted blue and alpha burst theme that comes with 1.8 both mess up my VVM visual voice mail. it just disappears. and when i try to d/l it from market it says no cause my phone already has it.

Try going into Settings > Applications and see if it shows up there. If it does, uninstall it, then go back to the market and download/install it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones