• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I was using wirelessrefill.com who dropped their discount for Boost, but was at least saving me on sales tax. The last month or 2 though they've started added a $2 processing fee, so becoming more and more useless. No biggie for me though, i'm probably switching to tmobile prepaid soon as I can afford a new phone. I'm totally over Boost's crappy signal quality in my area.

Upvote 0
I'm running low on my account and need to "boost" up. Where is the go to spot now that prepaid-refill.com has nothing? I know wirelessrefill.com has face value, but are there any other places?
They have Boost refills now. I usually stock them since they "run out" often. I have 100 worth of pins now... but they're set to be used soon and I'm going to get some more since I cant afford for them to be gone and me have to pay full price. Ugh.

Reactions: junx
Upvote 0
They have Boost refills now. I usually stock them since they "run out" often. I have 100 worth of pins now... but they're set to be used soon and I'm going to get some more since I cant afford for them to be gone and me have to pay full price. Ugh.

lol. Outstanding.
Did anyone ever figure out how our Russian comrade gets these for so cheap or are we still "turning a blind eye" as long as they work? ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones