• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Reflashing Samsung Galaxy S2

aritokameku

Lurker
Apr 11, 2012
Hi, I just bought a samsung galaxy s2of ebay. when it came it worked perfectly(this morning) and then i downloaded kies onto my computer so i could update it. I tried a few times and it wouldnt update, it froze when it came to the downloading do not turn off target. so i unplugged the battery and put it back in, switched it on and now nothing loads up but a black screen that has 3 icons on it, a phone, a triangle with a exclamation mark in he middle, and a pc.
I have tried switching it off and on, and resetting it but nothing happens, it just goes back to the screen.
Does anybody know how to fix this?

Hi, I just bought a samsung galaxy s2of ebay. when it came it worked perfectly(this morning) and then i downloaded kies onto my computer so i could update it. I tried a few times and it wouldnt update, it froze when it came to the downloading do not turn off target. so i unplugged the battery and put it back in, switched it on and now nothing loads up but a black screen that has 3 icons on it, a phone, a triangle with a exclamation mark in he middle, and a pc.
I have tried switching it off and on, and resetting it but nothing happens, it just goes back to the screen.
Does anybody know how to fix this?
treat that screen as download mode. I would revert back to stock this point and start over.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1449771

edit:
That link gives you the info you need to flash back to stock on the i9100

Upvote 0
I PM'd you with a question about some information that we need before you can reflash back to stock. We need to know which device you have. There are two Galaxy S2 devices - the Original i777 and the newer skyrocket i727, assuming you're in the US. 9100 is for our european friends :)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1449771
thats the link you need for your i9100

Reactions: VoidedSaint
Upvote 0
Reactions: nyydynasty
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones