• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help reformatted by accident help

hi all.

i reformatted my sd card by accident (i had one of those moments like when ur up a high cliff and want to jump off lol i saw the button and had to press it but when did was thinking why!!!). anyway i just got the phone so didn't loose any real data as far as i know. however i did notice my user guide has gone and i can't get into my gmail(keeps saying no connection even tho can get online).

is there a way i can get the user guide back i.e a download or something. it would be handy till i get use to phone bit more.

also any ideas on how to fix my gmail and how do you set gmail to check for new mail just once or twice a day. i don't need the continues connection and just want to check mail now and gen.

last thing lol i have ordered a 16 gig card so will i have to do this all gen wen it comes
thanks for looking really appreciate it :)

thanks. but that doesn't work for me since using a mac. i have the file but can't seem to get the phone to recognise it.

i managed to get my gmail working now tho. but i can't seem to sync my phone to the sony website now in order to back up my contacts.

also not sure if related but when i go to settings, then applications, then manage applications- the only 1 that comes up is market. shouldn't that hav a wod of stuff in their. like if i wanted to delete all my contacts and stuff

Upvote 0
i am bit further on now thanks. before it wasn't loading my sync page when i pressed it but i got it working. i managed to sync with Sony's site only thing is it won't sync my contacts. i have made sure it is ticked and has syncd my bookmarks. just wondering could it be cause i am using a mac or something more technical

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones