1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Reformed Iphone user

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Raoulduke212, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Raoulduke212

Raoulduke212 Lurker
    None

Jun 21, 2011
    Hi friends,
    Just switched to the Sensation from the Iphone. Hopefully someone can help me out with one minor issue:

Is there a way to delete specific individual text messages within a conversation without deleting the whole conversation? Would i need a different messaging app for this?

Also, i find it cumbersome to wake the phone using the lock button, especially when i'm carrying something and it must be done one-handed.
    I was hoping there was something similar to the home button on the iphone, where i can wake the phone with a different grip that is more manageable.
    Thanks.

Advertisement

2. 2manyPHONES

2manyPHONES Android Expert
    None

Jul 26, 2010
    NY & TX
    When you are in the text conversation find the text you want to delete and long press until a menu pops up there should be an option to delete in there.

And there was an app for the waking phone thing but for the life of me i cant remember the name. I do know it didnt work on every phone but would be worth a try.

Well i know Widgetlocker allows you to set any hardware button to wake so it woild be the power button or the volume rocker to wake the phone.

alostpacket and Raoulduke212 like this.
  3. Raoulduke212

Raoulduke212 Lurker
    None

Jun 21, 2011
    That's great dude, i'll try it, thanks!