1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Refugee from the WinMo camp

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by leekuanyew, Jul 13, 2010.

1. leekuanyew

leekuanyew New Member

Jul 13, 2010
    Hi :)

Pretty sure many of you guys here are/were in the same boat as me.. specifically, the boat leaving the desolate island of WinMo 6+ to the paradise of Android island :D

I have a month old Moto milestone (apparently its called the droid too? confusing) and ive been quite happy so far. Far better than my htc diamond which crashed every other day, on top of lagging like a dehydrated snail.

I hail from a sunny tropical island called Singapore, which is pretty much dominated by the iphone clique (the noveau riche here spend loads on apple products). As a university student, i'm a rare android user in a sea of other students toting macbook pros, ipod touches and iphones - sometimes it seems almost everywhere i turn there are people showing off all manner of lame apps on their iphoneys. So i'm hoping android will in due time show its mettle :)

Until then, i'd be happy to just try out interesting and innovative apps on android, and discuss new OS updates etc :p

Advertisement

2. bigdroid

bigdroid Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Campus Safety Officer
    Earlville, NY
    Welcome to Android Forums!! :)

3. G.Armour

G.Armour You know you want to.

Jan 11, 2010
    Truck driver/ driver mentor. I train people to dri
    Georgia
  4. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH

Feb 19, 2010
    Male
    I came over from WinMo in April. Believe me, you're missing a little and gaining a lot. :)

Welcome to Android Forums!