• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Refurbished models?

Ordered a phone replacement through Asurion yesterday, should be here tomorrow. I'm hoping it's not a refurbished phone because the phone is still new. And considering I paid a deductible (which was only $100). I don't know. I usually get refurbished phones when I call and get a replacement for manufacturer defects. This is the first time I've ever had to get a replacement for dropping my phone, so I guess I'll just keep quiet with whatever I get, but still hoping for a NEW one.

Definitely let us know!

Reactions: 3vodroid
Upvote 0
why get the phone refurbished? is it just look old? or is it somewhere got problem?

Most people in this thread are checking to see if their replacement phone was refurbished.

Nobody wants a refurbished phone, because its a phone someone else had problems with and had to return for whatever reason. The problem gets fixed and shipped out to someone else who needs a replacement

Upvote 0
Most people in this thread are checking to see if their replacement phone was refurbished.

Nobody wants a refurbished phone, because its assumed it isa phone someone else had problems with and had to return for whatever reason. The problem gets fixed and shipped out to someone else who needs a replacement

Fixed ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones