• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

registering Vibrant on MySamsung

Entered S/N from phone, not box and it said the serial number was invalid. WTF?

And i dont see where it asks for the IMEI number

I am having the same problem..i just bought my phone..how did ya fix this? I did this to be able to have access to a comprehensive user manual, the booklet that comes with it leaves a lot to be desired, any suggestions there?..any info would be great..thx!

Upvote 0
how did u exactly discovered the model code please help as i am tryin to update my vibrant to 2.2 and i heard that you need the proper model code...please reply

Have you tried using Kies? I don't ever remember having to do anything as it discovered what it needed after being plugged into the computer and Kies running. I was then able to update without a hitch.

Upvote 0
Very good review, and yes companies only let good reviews up.
I wont say what company it was, but one time I wrote a very detailed review for a product I purchased on the companies website. From my review it was obvious I was a dedicated customer, customer of that product for 10 yrs, and I was very upset about the new manufacutring standards the company used. Well boy was I in for the biggest shock of my life. They never posted my review, but they contacted me via email, saying they read my review, they agreed with what I wrote, and apologized that I got a bad product, and get this...they sent me a new product overnight free of charge. So companies deffinately read reviews and they decide which goes up and which doesn't.

In my opinion, even shitty reviews, as long as honest, should be posted. Otherwise the company is faking people out by allowing only positive reviews up.

What you say is very true. On another note, you have an awesome username! No wonder I was unable to register that name.
tongue.gif

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones