• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Reject Incoming Calls While Recording

ZeusRex

Lurker
Dec 25, 2011
Is there a way to block calls from coming in while recording video?

I know I know, who records video with their X2? What with the choppiness and lag...

And yet, I was recording my girls as they did something that was supposed to be special and unique for their grandmother.

About 2 minutes in, my wife's grandmother called me (how she got my number is beyond me, and why she didn't call my wife?...<sigh>). The call ringing on my phone killed the recording dead, even though I manually rejected it.

I only lost about 5 seconds of what I was recording, so it wasn't a huge deal, but then I had to end up editing out all the points where my notification tone played later.

Any help blocking incoming calls while recording video would be appreciated.

Is there a way to block calls from coming in while recording video?

I know I know, who records video with their X2? What with the choppiness and lag...

And yet, I was recording my girls as they did something that was supposed to be special and unique for their grandmother.

About 2 minutes in, my wife's grandmother called me (how she got my number is beyond me, and why she didn't call my wife?...<sigh>). The call ringing on my phone killed the recording dead, even though I manually rejected it.

I only lost about 5 seconds of what I was recording, so it wasn't a huge deal, but then I had to end up editing out all the points where my notification tone played later.

Any help blocking incoming calls while recording video would be appreciated.

Check out Call Control - Call Blocker. I believe you can block all calls with it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones