• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Release date/ rumored pricing info.

The date has been removed and now says "available soon from Motorola and Verizon."

True, just noticed that myself. Maybe thier going to delay the release so that they can put a 2nd generation LTE radio inside. (rolls eyes)

Then again maybe they will announce the change and Mobile World Congress in Feb. (rolls eyes.... again)

But.... stranger things have happened. (rolls ey.... oh never mind!!!)

My 20 months isn't up 'til March anyway..... I'm patiently/impatiently waiting for my next phone to be announced....;)

Upvote 0
+1 on the why...
It's already 3300 mAh, no need for an extended battery for once lol

I always have bought 2 extended batteries for all my phones and keep them both charged up and carry the spare with me.... (just in case)

I realize this MAXX is an extended battery to start with but if it was replaceable I would buy a spare. (again..... just in case)

I guess I like to cover as many bases as I can.

If I were to get a new phone now, I would get the RAZR MAXX (when it's released) but, I don't have a full upgrade available until March so I'm going to be watching the Mobil World Congress next month and see what's coming in the near future. I would really like my next phone to have the 2nd generation LTE radio in it.

Patiently/impatiently waiting to see what's coming....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones