• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Released][Game][Puzzle] Point Destiny: Starline

Delport

Lurker
Jan 11, 2016
Feature.jpg

Point Destiny: StarLine is a mobile puzzle game featuring both a relaxing puzzle mode and fast paced arcade mode where sigils must be matched and arranged to complete colorful magical circles and pictographs. Puzzle are solved by placing all sigils on a hand crafted magic circle while in arcade mode a never ending sequence of randomly generated diagrams must be solved against the clock. Point Destiny: StarLine contains hundreds of unique puzzles as well as multiple arcade diagrams to try and solve.

Trailer

The full process of solving a puzzle can be seen here
Gameplay

Screenshots
SC3.png SC4.png SC2.png SC1.png

This is my first game and any feedback and criticism in welcome. It is available on the Play Store at the moment, but I'm also planning on releasing on the Windows and Apple store in the next month.

Visit my blog for up to date information
http://delportindustries.blogspot.co.za/

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones