• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Released in EU, but...

kasperknop

Oct 17, 2009
Only in germany and italy...

Anyone know if it is possible to import from germany to denmark with the droid 100% working?

Then questions like this must be answered:

a) Is it simlocked when bought in germany(and can you buy it online somewhere?)
b) does it work on the same gsm frequencies (like always recieving calls/good connection)
c) is the software all out english (please no germs!XD)
d) is the keyboard all out english (please no germs!XD)
e) anything I have forgotten?

hi kasperknop, I can only answer some of you questions. a) Its available without simlock, but I think they wont ship it outside of Germany. c)I think the software will be german, but it should be possible to flash an english OS maybe. d) the keyboard is german (qwertz (z and y changed)) the other points I dont know ;-) greetz jakommo

Upvote 0
Yea the keyboard is english but it'll be kind of ******** due to the difference of the Y :eek:

I was thinkin I'll get a German one til I was informed of this, the Italian one however is a normal keyboard :)

Since when is ******** a swear word?? Honestly, wtf??
Oh So theres no problem with wtf? But there is a problem with r etarded

Upvote 0
@ AdamHC

Please read the Site Rules/Guidlines thread :

Terms to NOT use: There are a few terms I ask you don't use. I'm going to have to space through them here for the purpose of this post, but otherwise they will be filtered. Do not go around them.

One being "g_ay". Don't call something g_ay. Does it bother me? No, I do the same thing, too, in private. I know it's not meant derogatory to that particular lifestyle when *I* use it (again, in private). It's just habit. Does it bother my g_ay brother, who also uses the the term in the same manner? No. But it does bother a lot of people and I'll tell ya, I've worked at a lot of forums out there and there's nothing that gives me a harder time than whether or not it's okay to call something g_ay. So this one's getting nipped in the bud. Keep that, "f_ag", and even "r_etarded" outa your posts. As well as obviously offensive things that serve no other real purpose, like "c#nt" - and racial slurs.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones