• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Released the full Sense 3.0 ROM yesterday!

Just finished making the theme... Looks great

Really nice smooth ROM guys, you should check it out.

HoneyUnity HD 1.0

20110721222547.jpg

20110721201915.jpg

I actually run CM7 and haven't really missed sense that much but, like I said, that does look sweet!

EDIT - I haven't had a go on Sense 3.0 though... wouldn't mind having it for a couple of weeks, to see what it's like, but that's the beauty of rooting, isn't it!! :)

its actually really smooth, like faster than the standard 2.1 HoneySense ROM really nice and fluid, we used daemon so dont use SetCPU or anything if you want to over clock, stock is set to 1.2ghz

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
It seems the threads been deleted. From what I've read the Virtuous Unity team made a complaint to XDA that HoneyUnity was a themed copy of their ROM.
Isn't that what most ROMs are, a copy of HTC Sense/ Android.

Shame, I was going to download HoneyUnity tonight & install it

Ye, been following it all day.

I have the ROM in my dropbox if you want the link?

Upvote 0
Yes please, wouldn't mind giving it a try. Although I don't suppose there will be much support. I got V1 but I know V2 was released earlier today.

I'm not on the PC anymore so no rush as I won't download it til tomorrow. Cheers

o v2 not released yet, being released later tonight.

Links are being released on their new website, will post the link when I receive it, as samuel has said he will email me the link when it's up

Reactions: Pothers
Upvote 0
Hi guys just to clear things up...

It was a HUGE shit fight between us and Virtuous team + One moderator loosing the plot and banning everyone.

The HoneyUnity HD ROM is going to be carried on and will be back up on XDA, infact we are releasing v2 in an hour or 2.

So dont be put off ;) Im trying to get the website done but if its not i will post the link to the server for downloads here.

Reactions: Pothers
Upvote 0
Hi guys just to clear things up...

It was a HUGE shit fight between us and Virtuous team + One moderator loosing the plot and banning everyone.

The HoneyUnity HD ROM is going to be carried on and will be back up on XDA, infact we are releasing v2 in an hour or 2.

So dont be put off ;) Im trying to get the website done but if its not i will post the link to the server for downloads here.

It was a long 7 hours lol I sorta feel proud to have been part of it lmao

Looking forward to v2.0

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones