1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Reliable source for ATT firmware?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Louiss97, May 12, 2020.

1. Louiss97

Louiss97 Lurker

Hey guys,

I was looking to take another crack at using ATT firmware on my unlocked phone for carrier features, but i am having trouble getting the latest firmware. I understand the official firmware sources like FRIJA don't support the ATT update firmware due to some kind of ATT restriction. the only place i was able to find, that seems to have the new March ATT firmware is Sammobile, but downloading an update file from them takes 9 hours due to their free user limitations. Is there any other known sources to get the latest firmware from?

2. Best Answer:
    Post #2 by mikedt, May 12, 2020 (2 points)
  3. mikedt

mikedt 你好

I think either leave it downloading overnight and you'll have the download in the morning, or just pay the €6.50 Euro for bronze membership, which is not exactly a lot.

#2 mikedt, May 12, 2020
    Last edited: May 12, 2020
    Dannydet and MrJavi like this.
  4. MrJavi

MrJavi Android Expert

mikedt and Dannydet like this.
  5. svim

svim Extreme Android User

AT&T has had a long history of being reluctant to release stock ROMs for its phones. When you can find verified, valid, untainted AT&T Samsung ROMs like from Sammobile, take advantage of that not-so-common benefit.

MrJavi and mikedt like this.
  6. Bodestone

Bodestone Android Enthusiast

taiowa and ocnbrze like this.

Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 release date was August 2019. Features and Specs include a 6.3" inch screen, 12MP camera, 8GB RAM, Exynos 9825 processor, and 3500mAh battery.

August 2019
Release Date
Reviews