• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Reloaded Basix & Electric Sheep now need help

Pidasso

Aug 12, 2011
I just reloaded my indulge with Basix & Electric Sheep and I seem to have forgotten what I did in the past.

Somehow before I always got it to use the I think its called TW Launcher instead of the Launcher Pro. I am just used to the menus scrolling horizontally and I like the included Accu Weather widget etc.. but I can't figure out how I got that one to show up before. I have several Basix zip files and I have only used these in the past.

these are all Basix-r910- and then the mentioned name

10-signed.zip
loaded-signed.zip
sns-signed.zip
stocktheme-signed.zip
thinkfree-signed.zip
and then electricsheep-10-newsu-signed.zip

I am pretty sure in the past I was able to choose after adding the "stocktheme" but I can't figure it out now.

what did I forget?
thanks in advance

well answers come a little slower in these forums since the Indulge isn't the hot phone anymore. I reloaded one more time then installed both the stocktheme and loaded-signed zips with clockwork, when i rebooted the phone I had the choice to make either "tw launcher" or "launcher pro" the default.....so I am happy now

not sure why it didn't work last time

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones