1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Remember apps on home screens

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by monsterenergy22, Apr 18, 2010.

1. monsterenergy22

monsterenergy22 Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    Today I updated to the latest cyanogenmod and like I always do I restore all of my apps with Titanium. However, when I restored helix, none of my apps were restored to their appropriate home screen like it normally is. It's a pain to drag them all one by one again to where I want them. Am I missing something, or is there an app out there that will remember them next time?

Advertisement

2. tmc

tmc Member

Nov 6, 2009
    CA
    I've only done it once myself, but Titanium worked for me, on the second try. The first time I tried I was on a Helix home screen and even though it said it restored the app and data, it didn't work.

The second time, I chose a different launcher so Helix wasn't active, then restored through Titanium. When I relaunched Helix my homes screens were all back. Still had to reset all my widgets though.

monsterenergy22 likes this.
  3. monsterenergy22

monsterenergy22 Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    That worked, thanks!

4. MisterEff

MisterEff Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2009
    What exactly do you you mean you chose a different launcher so that helix wasn't active? Like just go to the stock launcher when changing?

5. Redflea

Redflea Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2009
    Sounds like yes - open another launcher, start titanium, do the restore, then launch Helix.