1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Remote camera/video app

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by ballzan, Dec 21, 2011.

1. ballzan

ballzan Lurker

My daughter is now 15 and is going out with her friends "saying she is" and is then hanging out with groups of boys instead, we have a gps application to track where she is but that doesn't help when she isn't answering her phone, is there any app to activate the video camera and see what it is seeing to truly know what is going on?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. OstrichSaK

OstrichSaK Android Expert

Wow... so glad I'm not a kid now with parents snooping, spying and just being downright deceitful to their children. How did people ever raise their kids before technology? Seems the more devices we have that allow parents to not put effort into raising their kids properly the worse they turn out. Why not do a better job with them when you are with them and you won't have to worry about what decisions they make when you're not with them.

How can you expect your children to be honest with you when you aren't even honest with them by going behind their back on such things? Are we raising young adults or inmates?

Is it just me?

3. smankins

smankins Well-Known Member

Make her stay home if she is lying to you about where and what she is doing. No need for a camera app. Ground rules and guidelines. She is only 15.

OstrichSaK likes this.
  4. OstrichSaK

OstrichSaK Android Expert

+1 for a better approach to parenting.